I love learning new things and want to be the best therapist that I can be. Trainings and educational events are very important to me so I can continue to develop as a therapist and stay informed on the latest information regarding therapy approaches, trauma, and addictions. Below are trainings I have currently taken.
- Clinical Supervision I (ACS) Training
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means (CALM)
- All ofthe required basic trainings for EMDR
- EMDR Recent Traumatic Episode Protocol (R-TEP)
- Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Developmental Deficits and Adults Abused as Children
- 1stVirtual Summit of EMDR Therapy & Addictions
- Trauma, Attachment, and Neuroscience
- Solution-Focused Supervision and Management
- Solution Focused Brief Training: Substance Use and Misuse, Grief and Loss, Group Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Training: Group Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Core Mindfulness, Emotional Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Distress Tolerance.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy Overview
- Trained in the Core & Strategic Skills of Motivational Interviewing
- All the required Coursework for CAC certification to pursue Licensure as an addiction counselor